March 30th, 2020
Owning a heat pump certainly comes with its benefits —they’re efficient, effective, and can provide year-round comfort with just the flip of a switch! But, what happens when temperatures drop too low for your heat pump to heat your home efficiently and effectively?
Well, a dual fuel system is a great option! These systems can drastically improve your efficiency, especially during a particularly cold winter.
In fact, there are plenty of reasons to consider installing a dual fuel system in your home, and below, we have listed some of them for you. Keep reading to find out more and remember to contact our team when you need home heating services.
March 30th, 2020
We know that readers usually come to our blog for informative and educational posts about the systems and services that we offer. However, as is the case across the country and the globe right now, there is one topic at the forefront of our minds. That is COVID-19, or the Coronavirus.
We wanted to inform our current and future customers about the impact this health crisis has made on the day to day operations of our small business.
The inherent nature of our business requires us to be inside homes and businesses in our community in order to make repairs to the HVAC equipment. While performing these tasks it is common and usually encouraged for our techs to communicate with our clients about their HVAC needs, explanations, options as well as general discussions on a personal level. Unfortunately due to the recent outbreak and the guidelines set forth by the CDC and other government officials, we had to make adjustments to our normal routines in order to ensure the safety of your family and ours.
Due to the most recent statement issued by the Governor of Indiana, advising that non-essential travel should be suspended as well as continuing to do our part to ensure the safety of our community:
- All routine maintenance visits will be put on hold and delayed until after the threat of this virus has passed.
- We are limiting our demand service to emergency service calls only, including homes or businesses with a single HVAC system, young children, elderly homes, or important infrastructure/data communication centers.
- While scheduling the service visit our team will inquire all information possible to limit the amount of direct person to person contact while onsite. Our scheduling team may also ask important details regarding your health or your exposure to individuals with symptoms of COVID-19.
- Contrary to normal practices we will no longer be greeting or thanking our clients with a handshake.
- While inside the home or business our techs will be wearing shoe covers and gloves to limit the exposure while not wearing face masks to reserve the capacity for our healthcare professionals and high-risk individuals.
- While in the home or business we ask that our clients remain 6′ from our technicians, including showing us to the HVAC equipment, explaining any details and finalizing paperwork.
- At this time we’re suggesting all invoices be paid via credit card at which point we would advise our clients to read the card details so we can manually enter them into our processor.
- As a normal practice, our paperwork is digital and is always emailed while onsite, however, to protect both individuals onsite we will not be requiring signatures at this time.
- Service requests will be considered on a case by case basis as immediate family members of the Vital team may be at a higher risk of having serious complications from the virus.
We understand this health crisis is not only affecting our small business but numerous other lives across the country and world. We ask that you understand the circumstances we are all under and continue to make the right decisions so we can quickly relieve the country of this burden.
Thank you all for your support in this trying time.
March 16th, 2020
Spring may be just around the corner, but that doesn’t mean that you can go off and forget about your furnace! See, there are plenty of late-season repairs to be wary of and trust us, you don’t want to wait to schedule those repairs!
In fact, there are a number of reasons why you should NEVER hold off on furnace repairs, and below, we have outlined a number of them for you. All you have to do is keep reading to find out more, and of course, remember to contact us when you need fast heating repairs in Indianapolis.
March 2nd, 2020
Your furnace is incredibly important to your comfort, especially during the winter. Therefore, we think it’s important that you recognize the signs that something is wrong with it.
There are a number of signs that suggest your furnace is in need of repairs, and below, we have outlined some of them for you. All you have to do is keep reading to find out more. Oh! And of course, remember to schedule your furnace repair in Indianapolis with us!
February 17th, 2020
We completely understand that choosing the perfect heating system can be a bit overwhelming — there are just so many great options to pick from!
Two options that we highly recommend are the furnace and the heat pump, and below, we have outlined the benefits of each! All you have to do is keep reading to find out more, and of course, remember to contact us when you need heating system installation in Indianapolis.
February 3rd, 2020
It’s been rather cold here in Indiana these last few weeks, so it’s really no wonder why you’re concerned with your faulty heat pump. See, the last thing you need during a chilly winter day is a heat pump that won’t heat!
There are a number of reasons why your heat pump might not be heating as it should, and below, we have outlined some of these reasons for you. All you have to do is keep reading to find out more (and, of course, remember to call us for your heating repairs in Greenwood, IN.)
January 20th, 2020
Cooler temperatures means drier air, and drier air means sneezing, coughing, and wheezing! Of course, we find this to be pretty problematic, but do not be sad — we’ve got the perfect solution!
Installing a whole-house humidifier is a great way to improve your indoor air quality, especially during the winter. In fact, there are plenty of reasons to consider installing one of these systems! All you’ve got to do is keep reading to find out more (and remember to call our team when you need humidifier installation in Indianapolis, IN!)
January 6th, 2020
Of course, we all love the ductless system! After all, these systems are super-efficient, highly effective, take up very little space, and have the ability to provide year-round comfort with just the flip of a switch. Neat, right?
Well, unfortunately, no matter how great your ductless system is, eventually, it is going to require repairs. In fact, ductless systems come with their own set of unique repairs needs, some of which we have outlined for you below. All you have to do is keep reading to find out more (and remember to contact our team when you need heating repair in Indianapolis, IN.)
December 23rd, 2019
If you are new to heat pumps, owning one during the winter can certainly be a bit tricky or even confusing! Should there be frost on the outside unit? Is there too much ice on the coils? Why is there steam?
Fortunately, if you’ve found yourself confused about what’s going on with your heat pump, you’ve come to the right spot. Below, we have outlined what a normal heat pump defrost cycle should look like. All you have to do is keep reading to find out more (and remember to call us when you need heat pump services in Indianapolis, IN.)
December 9th, 2019
Here’s the thing: your furnace wasn’t designed to last forever! Of course, many of us will wait and wait to replace our systems because, let’s face it, investing in a new system can be a real pain in the — well, we’ll let you fill in the rest.
But guess what? Replacing your furnace doesn’t have to be so scary when you’ve got a team of experts (like us!) on your side. In fact, we have even written this blog to make things a bit easier. Below, we have listed some of the signs that suggest it’s time to replace your furnace — keep reading to find out more!