Are you ready for warm weather? We guess that’s a silly question. After a long, cold winter, everybody is ready to have things warm up. A less silly question: Is your air conditioning system ready for warm weather?
If your answer is, “I’m not sure,” or “What exactly do you mean?” then we’re glad you landed on our blog post today. It’s time for your air conditioning system to have its annual maintenance inspection and tune-up, and we can make it simple for you with membership in our Advantage Life Plan.
The Advantage Life Plan
Providing regular HVAC maintenance in Indianapolis, IN is one of the most important services we offer our customers. Regular maintenance for heating and air conditioning systems is what helps keep them reliable and energy efficienct. It allows you to answer the question “Is your AC ready for warm weather?” with a resounding yes. To see that our customers receive the best possible maintenance, we created the Advantage Life Plan.
When you enroll in the Advantage Life Plan for either your AC, heater, or both, you’ll receive two annual visits to care for the HVAC system. In spring, our technicians will come to work on your air conditioner or heat pump. They’ll go through a 20-point inspection which includes inspecting the filter, the evaporator, the blower motor, start components, and the cabinet for air leaks. They’ll do all they can to see that the air conditioner will work in peak condition through the coming summer with minimal chance of malfunctions or breakdowns.
As a member, you’ll receive special benefits:
- A lifetime warranty on components repaired while your membership is current.
- Service within 48 hours if your AC fails.
- We’ll waive the service call trip fee if we have to make any repairs that weren’t mentioned during the inspection.
- A 20% discount on any repairs.
- No after-hours service charge before 8 p.m.
- Take advantage of members-only promotions.
But Maintenance Is Great All on Its Own
Even without the perks of the Advantage Life Plan, routine annual AC maintenance is enormously beneficial—it easily pays for itself. Here are only some of what maintenance can do for you:
- Drastically reduce the number and frequency of repairs the system will need during its service life, and lower the severity and cost of the repairs it does need.
- Keep the system’s energy efficiency high. You can expect to pay 15% less on cooling costs than if the system wasn’t maintained.
- A longer system life. An unmaintained AC might not even reach half its estimated service life.
- Keep the manufacturer’s warranty current.
- The AC will provide dependable performance so you won’t have to worry that it will fail on you during one of the hottest days of the year.
- Enjoy better cooling capacity.
Early spring is the ideal time to schedule air conditioning maintenance. Sign up today and we’ll get you on the schedule at your earliest convenience. You can then kick back and relax knowing you have an AC that’s ready for the summer.
Call Vital Heating & Air because “Your Comfort Is Vital!” Call us if you have any questions about our Advantage Life Plan.