Indoor Air Quality
Furnace Repair and Installation in Indianapolis, IN
When it comes to heating homes, furnaces remain among the most popular of your options. That’s not difficult to understand. Using a furnace in Indianapolis, IN, means an efficient, effective, and reliable heating performance. At least, it does when you schedule your furnace services with us!
Vital Heating & Air offers furnace installation, replacement, maintenance, and furnace repairs in Indianapolis, IN, and the surrounding community. With a 100% happiness guarantee, it's easy to see why residents throughout Indianapolis trust us for their furnace installation or repairs.
Your Comfort is Vital. Contact us online, or call us at 317-868-2665 to schedule your furnace replacement and repairs in Indianapolis.
It doesn’t matter what make or model of furnace you use. Like any other system, your furnace will run into trouble at some point. When that time comes, you need furnace repairs in Indianapolis fast. Our company is licensed and insured, and we’re proud to serve the entire city of Indy, including Geist! Contact us right away if you’re experiencing one of these common warning signs of operating problems:
- Increased heating costs
- Decreased heating output
- Strange sounds or odors
- Cold spots in the house
- Short cycling
And remember that the best way to minimize the risk of furnace problems is with routine maintenance. Make sure that you change your air filter as recommended and needed, every 1-3 months. And remember that your furnace tune-up requires a professional touch! Enjoy these benefits by scheduling maintenance with our team:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Improved heating performance
- Reduced repair needs
- Longer system lifespan
- Protected manufacturer warranty
Don’t make the mistake of ignoring your furnace’s repair or maintenance needs. And remember to take advantage of our maintenance program!
Are you looking for a brand new furnace installation in Indianapolis, IN? Starting from scratch is a big project, and it’s one we’ll do right. We’ll make sure that your system is the right fit for your home and your budget. We will also design your ductwork system for maximum efficiency and performance levels.
We can also complete your gas or electric furnace replacement. While routine maintenance protects systems’ lifespans, no furnace lasts forever. If your furnace needs frequent repairs, has broken down entirely, or is too inefficient to justify running anymore, reach out today. We’ll gladly review your options, and you’ll see why we’re one of the trusted Indianapolis furnace installation and replacement contractors.
Need Help Choosing the Right Furnace?
A new heating system is a major expense. It is not a decision to rush into. While most homeowners will opt for a gas furnace, it is important to get to know your options. Make an informed decision to ensure your satisfaction.
- Gas furnaces: Natural gas furnaces are extremely popular due to the affordable nature of natural gas, which is also a largely-domestic product. That helps to keep pricing stable. This does require access to a natural gas main.
- Electric furnaces: Electric furnaces are more efficient than gas furnaces, as they don’t lose heat to vented gases. However, electricity is also usually more expensive than natural gas. If you don’t have access to a natural gas line, or live in an area with very affordable electricity, this is a good option to consider.
When Should I Change my Furnace Filter?
- If you have a 1" thick filter we recommend that it be changed either 2 months or every month if you have pets.
- If you have a 4" thick filter we recommend it be changed every 6 months or sooner if you have pets.
How Long Does a Furnace Last?
The life of a furnace depends on if it was designed and installed correctly as well as if it was maintained throughout its life. A correctly installed and maintained furnace is known to last as long as 20 years. However a furnace that was designed or installed improperly, or that wasn’t properly maintained, can fail much quicker, sometimes sooner than 10 years.