Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Heating Installation in Indianapolis, IN
We get it – finding the right heating system for your home can be quite a tricky task. With so many great options on the market today, it can be rather difficult to narrow down your choices! Fortunately, though, finding the right heating system for your home doesn’t have to be so scary, especially with a team like ours on your side.
Vital Heating & Air offers comprehensive heating installation services for homeowners throughout Indianapolis, IN and the surrounding communities. We understand exactly what our customers need to achieve greater comfort and efficiency. In fact, our service professionals are some of the best in the business, happy to assist you with whatever your needs may be. All you’ve got to do is call or click today to get started.
Your Comfort is Vital. Contact the team at Vital Heating & Air to schedule your heating installation services today!
You’ve Got So Many Options
Our team installs a variety of home heating systems, including:
- Furnaces: Perhaps the most popular home heating system on the market today, the furnace is well-known for being highly efficient, effective, and reliable. These forced-air systems use a network of ducts to deliver warm air all over your home.
- Radiant Heating Systems: Radiant heating systems, like boilers, are well known for being extremely durable, reliable, and effective. You can count on a radiant heating system to keep you and your family warm and toasty all winter long.
- Ductless Mini Split Systems: If you are looking for a flexible cooling option, consider installing a ductless mini split system. These unique systems are efficient, effective, take up very little space, and can provide year-round comfort with just the flip of a switch. These are a perfect option if your home lacks the space for ductwork!
- Dual Fuel Systems: If you are worried about your heat pump in the winter, consider a dual fuel system. These systems combine the efficiency of a heat pump with the reliability of a furnace to deliver you exceptional comfort all year long.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump works much like a standard air conditioner, relying on the flow of refrigerant to transfer heat from one place to another. But what sets the heat pump apart from a standard AC is the reversing valve, which reverses the direction of the flow of refrigerant through the system. This allows for home heating in addition to cooling!
Contact Us Today
If you are in the market for a new heating system this year, do not hesitate to contact our team. Our service professionals will help you narrow down your options and ultimately match you with the system that is going to best meet your unique comfort needs. Call us today – we are happy to help!