Indoor Air Quality
Bryant Evolution System
Vital Heating and Air is proud to offer some of the best products in the industry, including:
Bryant Evolution 5 Stage Air Conditioner System
With a state-of-the-art communication system at its core, the Evolution® System is capable of delivering high-efficiency performance and total home comfort all year long. The Evolution System gives you more control over temperature, humidity, indoor air quality, fan speed, and ventilation.
Small but powerful, this unique air conditioner uses inverter technology and a rotary compressor to deliver variable-speed comfort control. That translates to highly efficient, low-stage cooling that can operate down to 25% capacity for ultra-quiet operation. What’s more, it can provide exceptional dehumidification and comfort.
- Enjoy cool, summer comfort with up to 19 SEER & up to 13 EER efficiency
- Optimal dehumidification capability with the Evolution Connex™ control
- 5 stages of variable-speed operation with longer, lower stage cooling cycles to give you more energy savings and even temperature comfort
- Exceptionally quiet operation in low speeds down to 56 decibels
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to operating speeds
- Excellent performance with zoned systems
- Bryant’s smallest ducted, variable-speed air conditioner will fit discreetly into your landscape
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Sheet metal construction with baked-on, complete outer paint coverage for lasting durability against the elements
- Attractive, louvered cabinet protects the coil against physical damage
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
Did you know that you can save up to $2,000 with incentives and rebates when installing a top of the line Bryant HVAC system? Fill out for the form below to learn more!